Monday, May 11, 2009

Trailer Review: Terminator Salvation



Terminator Salvation - Unlike most warm blooded, twenty-something American males I've never seen more than five minutes of any Terminator movie.  Obviously my Baptist pastor father was not a big fan of the series while I was growing up, and since then I've never bothered catching up.   That said, the trailer looked amazing.  I mean that very specifically.  The visuals in the trailer emotionally stirred me.  It looked as though each frame from the movie could have been paused, turned into a still image, printed, framed, and hung from an art gallery wall.  The Director of Photography (I believe that's the term) did a phenomenal job.  The composition, lighting, and desaturated color looked perfect.  Not a movie I really care to see, but I got to admit I was impressed.

1 comment:

phasejumper said...

Spoken like a true photographer!